Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Porter


Here is great pic from our last group of guys in August! They were an awesome group! Alex had a wonderful experience with them at freight trains, he told me that it was the best he has seen it all summer!

On a different note, I wanted this blog post to go out to our dog, Porter. Porter died a couple days ago from a lung infection that then spread to her blood. Porter was not even one year old and she was a great dog. I would take a walk with her every morning down to the estuary, and she would chase the flies on the beach the entire way. She would be so engaged by the flies that she would more often than not, knock me over and walk in between my legs. Haha. She started to feel sick about a month and a half ago, and despite our efforts of taking her to the vet in Leon and numberous shots she just didnt make it.

We all loved that sweet dog very much and it hurts my heart to think of the surf camp without her. So once again a tribute to Porter... We miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment